Friday, July 10, 2009

The First is always the Hardest

Okay, so I'm new at this blogging thing. The only time I have done anything close to it is to update my Facebook status. At any rate, a friend of mine suggested that I start Saint Louis' first true Wine Blog. So, here it goes.

First, just a little about me. I'm a salesman for a small, independently owned wine distributor with offices in Saint Louis and Kansas City. Even though I will be talking alot about the wines that I sell, that doesn't mean that I'm going to use this as a venue to hock my own items. I love a lot of different wines, and will be talking about manyof them.

I'm married, with two dogs, no kids, and a mortgage on a great home in South County.

I hold certifications from the Court of Master Sommeliers (into course- taking my Certified Sommelier exam on Monday, July 13), and the Society of Wine Educators (CSW).

I eat out a lot, and have no problem talking about the restaurants that I love. I will very rarely speak ill of a restaurant (or wine for that matter). I feel that, if I have a problem with a restaurant, my proper recourse is to speak to the proprietor, not just blast them on some random website.

I will update as often as I can. In the meantime, I need to figure out how this thing works.

Thanks, and cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Love what you're doing here brother. Can't wait to see where it goes :)

    ReplyDelete