Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Atomic Cowboy

I want to briefly thank the folks over at Atomic Cowboy for their generosity. I have gotten to know the ownership and staff of this place over the last couple of years, and I really like this place. If you haven't ever been there, you should check it out. At first, the vibe can be a bit intimidating. Don't let the tattoos and piercings scare you, though. Think a mixture of just about every section of population- businessmen, construction workers, hipsters, pimps, transvestites, preachers, and wine sales reps- all in a place where the food is good, the drinks are great.

Two years running, they have invited us to their Christmas party. The food was fantastic (we ate way too much), there was an open bar, and everyone is really cool there.

So, everyone who reads this from the Saint Louis area, please say to yourself "I'm going to head over to Atomic Cowboy for a drink and bite to eat sometime soon", then keep true to your word.

That's all I got- I'm grumpy today.

Cheers,

2 comments:

  1. AC is a great place. I have indulged in beverages there on multiple occasions, but only ate there for the first time a few months ago. I was pleasantly surprised by the food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard this food is good as well, but haven't made it out to try it yet.

    ReplyDelete