Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let the craziness ensue...

Yesterday we held the Launch Party for Epiphany wines at Atomic Cowboy in the Grove. It was an amazing event! I really want to thank my family, friends, and customers for showing their support. I hope everyone had fun. I also want to acknowledge the following businesses for having people there.
Atomic Cowboy (of course)
33 wine bar
Niche
Robust
Sage
Copia
Farmhaus
Mom's Originals
STLWinegirl
STLHops.com
STLBites.com
Wine Chateau
Sasha's Wine Bar
Eclipse (had dinner there- amazing effort by Wes!)
Pinnacle Imports
Major Brands
Araka
Brasserie by Niche
Cafe Provencale
Ernesto's

...If I forgot to list your organization, I apologize- I'm tired. Please let me know, and I will amend the list.

Cheers, and have a great, hot, sweltering day!

No comments:

Post a Comment